Systems Operations Manager
Job Title: Systems Operations Manager
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000, depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an all-rounder to develop their career in a well-known niche company. You will work within the design and production team to bring great new and existing products to market.
- Highly computer literature with good Microsoft office and ideally project management software skills.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Degree in engineering, design or related subject
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels.
- Project management experience.
- A proven interest in the way things are made and keen to work in a niche manufacturing firm.
- Self-motivated, able to work as part of a small team and extremely flexible.
- Interested developing a career in a small but well established growing company.
A highly varied role assisting the Operations Manager in a wide variety of tasks including:
- New Product Development
- Product Upgrades
- Purchasing Planning
- Manufacturing Planning
- Internal fulfilment
- Management of fulfilment partners
- Sourcing Components
- Managing Suppliers
- Production Management
- Liaising with Test Houses and external contractors
- Facilities management
- Health and Safety
- 22 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Free parking on site
- 5 minutes from Train Station
- Flexible hours - must cover 37.5 hours weekly, but can choose shift patterns
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81451227