Delivery Manager (Network Design & Implementation)
The ideal candidate will have experience of line management within a mixed team of permanent staff and contractors. You’ll have great communication skills, the ability to collaborate with customers and stakeholders and be a visible leader. You will be extensively experienced in developing and leading IT delivery staff in large, complex IT environments. You’ll have experience of working with agile methodologies and embracing DevOps.Requirements (Essential and Desirable)The successful candidate will need to demonstrate practical experience in the following key areas:
• Experience with DevOps and Agile Delivery Frameworks.
• Extensive experience in developing and leading IT delivery staff in a large, complex IT environment.
• Demonstrable experience in leading multiple teams across multiple locations.
• Proficient technical understanding of Layer 2/3 switching & routing, IP subnetting, LAN & Data Centre infrastructure, firewall rules (grouping & policies), Cloud infrastructure, office design rules.
• Experience with leading a team who are focused on integrating pipeline toolsets, triggers notifications, deployments, orchestration.
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Has a deep understanding of how business processes are integrated with IT services and the challenges involved in doing so.
• Proactive, strong leader who has a proven ability to collaborate with staff at all levels.
• Good communicator with strong presentation skills.
• Mentoring and coaching of less-experienced staff to pass on knowledge.
Must have or be willing to undertake SC Clearance
Selection ProcessWe don’t make candidates jump through hoops and want to make our recruitment process as straightforward as possible. If you are successful at the sift stage you will be invited to interview to demonstrate your suitability.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81452657