EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER NEEDED URGENTLY | STEVENAGE UP TO £65K + BENS!!
The company designs, develops and manufactures - State of The Art Surveillance & Security Systems. Due to increased workload and company product development my client now requires the services of a Software Engineer.
Qualifications and Skills
- Developing/Test/Verification/Integration of embedded control systems.
- Firmware/Software Developing.
- Schematic and PCB Design. Analogue & Digital Circuits. PCB manufacturing Support. Gerber/BOM.
- Small Team Management experience.
- Concept Design of Control systems.
- Hands on with measurement / test equipment (oscilloscopes, logic analysers, etc.).
- Hands on with prototyping work, i.e. PCBs, soldering/wiring etc.
- Knowledge of electrical engineering, service with repair, working with suppliers.
- Arm chips and JTAG debug
Embedded firmware developing/debugging/integration
- Microchip PIC18/DSPIC/PIC32. ARM (Cortex M3/M0). Atmel AVR. Renesas. TI. NXP. 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers.
- Code tools/IDE: Microchip MPLAB (XC), Atmel studio, IAR EWB, KEIL uVision, Hitachi Workbench.
- ABB PLC Control Builder, CODESYS. HMI Builder. Siemens Simatic Step 7.
- RTOS: FreeRTOS, RTX (Keil).
- Embedded C/C++. C#, Visual Basic, Assembler.
If you're interested in this role then please give me a call on 0117 910 3355 or email your CV to F.mackenzie(at)computerfutures.com. DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!!
This role isn't for you but you know someone suitable? I am offering a generous referral fee so please let me know of any one available or looking for work!! £££
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81447429