Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
My client is one of the leading companies within the manufacturing industry. The business are currently looking to add maintenance engineers to their current team in Loughborough due to the introduction of a new production line. The successful candidate will enjoy working for one of UK's top manufacturing companies and will benefit from various opportunities for training & development, whilst earning an attractive salary and numerous opportunities to progress within the business.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled
· Maintenance engineer must have a 16th or 17th edition minimum
· Maintenance engineer must be competent electrically - 3phase, motors, invertors
· Maintenance engineer must be competent mechanically - hydraulics, pnuematics
· Maintenance engineer must have a recognised engineering qualification
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Working for a market leading manufacturing company
· Investment into the candidate as well as the company
· Opportunities for internal and external training and development
· Very competitive basic salary and vast opportunities for overtime
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £39,000+ OTE
Commutable: Loughborough, Coalville, Leicester and Kegworth
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert. Or contact Daniel Adjei.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81448746