Business Development Executive - Bucks - up to £30K + bonus + benefits
Our client is one of the UK’s most trusted and influential communication platforms for pregnant women, families and healthcare professionals. They enable brands to engage, educate and influence both consumers and healthcare professionals alike.
They are looking to recruit an ambitious and motivated Business Development Executive to join their Data Sales team working in the high-growth Mother and Baby and Family sector.
The ideal candidate:
This Business Development Executive role will suit you if you are a highly driven, can do, self-starting individual that has a successful track record in data sales and currently looking for a new opportunity in a niche data market.
The ultimate goal of the role is to improve the company’s market position and achieve growth within the data sector.
As Business Development Executive, and working alongside the Head of Data Sales and Strategy, you will achieve sales goals, build customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals. There are an established number of small accounts that you will have the opportunity to nurture and develop.
In addition, a key part of this role is the ability to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
Working with the internal team, marketing staff, and other sales team members you will help to develop and increase data sales opportunities.
Experience and skills:
- 1-2 years data sales experience
- Experience in generating new business and developing a pipeline
- A verifiable track-record in delivering on your targets
- Previous experience of working with FastStats would be great
- Excellent attention to detail
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Prospecting skills
- Great interpersonal skills, able to communicate well both internally and externally
- Formidable energy and drive, able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Self-Starter with a drive to succeed and learn, working to and maintaining high quality standards of work against strict deadlines
- Commercially aware and able to manage and prioritise multiple activities based on their business need, urgency and importance
- Ability to handle pressure due to aggressive timelines and shifting priorities
Unfortunately we are unable to respond personally to all candidates, however if your application is successful we will contact you. Thank you.