Are you someone with an advanced level of Excel skills, looking to go into a MI Analyst role?
My Major client in the financial sector, based in Hitchin, is looking to take someone on permanently to provide a cross-site business analysis service, calling upon a sound knowledge of the business, it's plans and it's controls, to enable analysis of customer feedback in order to effectively and accurately identify any issues or improvements.
The role comes with excellent progression opportunities and the chance to work for an innovative organisation.
Skills required include:
- Advanced Level MS Excel knowledge e.g. macros, database administration (as well as intermediate skills such as Pivot Tables and Vlookups etc.)
- Technically Competent in MI Delivery
- Strong PowerPoint Knowledge
- Familiar with the need to work with confidential and sensitive information in full compliance with data protection legislation and company policy
- Proven ability to persuade and influence across functions
DO NOT miss out on this amazing opportunity, APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81448169