Digital Solutions Architect
Digital Solutions Architect - Leading Publishing Brand - £65,000 - £70,000
Digital Solutions Architect - The Company
An award winning and household name in the publishing and media industry is expanding their technology team at the moment. They specialise in finding innovative new ways of bringing stories and ideas to audiences worldwide and have become true experts in their field.
Digital Solutions Architect - Your Role
The Digital Solution Architect will support the definition and development of Digital solutions at the company, helping to define the experiential aspects of propositions and products, putting content, user experience and technical excellence at the heart of solution design.
Digital Solutions Architect - Key Experience
* Collaborate with Enterprise Architects and Digital Project teams to define the overarching Digital Solution Architecture and Roadmap, with a focus on the Digital marketing technologies.
* Define solutions architectures and technical designs for key solution components / products, such as web content and digital asset management platforms, search, email marketing / multi-channel marketing platforms, web / behavioural analytics and multi-variant testing
* Define and maintain technical standards for digital software development, assuring the work of internal development teams and third parties.
* Provide guidance and mentoring to internal digital developers, and help develop the technical skills and capability of internal digital developers.
* Informing/raising awareness of the latest innovations within the various that would lead tangible business benefits e.g. use of machine learning, for customised content distribution, garnering interest within the appropriate teams in the business
* Developing specifications for data integrations between solutions components (for example back office product systems and consumer facing websites) and supporting in solution design for data integrations / APIs
Digital Solutions Architect - Key Skills
* Experience in strategy and solution architecture for enterprise web content and digital experience management platforms.
* Experience or familiarity with technologies and best practices in areas not limited to: Customer experience, CRM, marketing/sales automation, web content management, mobile solutions, social engagement, data driven marketing (DMP), web and mobile analytics, multi-variant testing, and audience selection and tag management.
* Experience of developing Enterprise Java based web applications
* Excellent understanding of web standards, technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL, XML, JSON)
* Experience of Agile (e.g. Scrum) delivery methodologies and working in agile teams
* Able to bridge the gap between technical teams and business stakeholders
* Experience of providing in-depth operational support for digital solutions.
* Experience of implementing and using A/B/multi-variance testing technologies, (Adobe Target).
You will be working as part of a fast paced and innovative team that strives top push the bounds of Technology. Alongside a competitive package, you will receive a structured career progression up to Enterprise Architect level.
If you'd like to learn more, please drop me an email or apply here!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £150,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Maguire| Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81451586