£25,000 - £44,500
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Project Engineer to work at their facility based near Swansea
- Develop project plans and submissions in line with the long-terms needs and strategies of the works.
- Manage and deliver fully all allocated projects and assist others where necessary. This includes all relevant project phases such as concept, proposal, feasibility study, design, build, test, installation, commissioning, training, documentation, handover and final acceptance.
- Ensure that all work conforms to the relevant standards and guidance. This includes all of the lifecycle phases such as design, specification, installation, maintenance and decommissioning.
- Support the works SRE and Capital plans as decided by the Senior Engineering team.
- Provide expert engineering support and assistance for project, improvement work and problem solving.
- Provide the required professional technical input and represent the business in dealings with other sites and the Competent Authority.
- Assist in setting site policy in line with ISO/IEC, EN and BS and group policies/guidance.
- Organize, facilitate and document safety studies such as risk assessments, HAZOP and FMEA.
- Participate in a best endeavours call out system and provide a reasonable amount of plant support outside normal working hours for shutdowns, start-ups, improvement work and fault correction.
- Ensure that Management of Change documents are created for any modifications or changes.
- Use transferable skills to assist with others on site.
- As the Project Engineer, you will ideally be educated to degree level in engineering and also have experience within heavy industry at an appropriate level.
- You will require knowledge of project management techniques and have the ability to communicate well with personnel at all levels.
- In addition, you must have knowledge of risk assessment and safety study techniques.
You will also require the following skills:
- Good statistical, analytical and computing skills
- Strong communication and report writing skills.
- Full driving license and valid passport, as some off-site UK and European travel may be required.
Please send your CV and call David Evans at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 09/06/2018
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81452598