Data Insight Executive Graduate Internship
Recruitment has opened for an initial 6-month internship, with a view to transition to a permanent role if the internship is successful. The successful intern is expected to start in June 2018 and will be based in their London Office.
Avid Global Media Ltd:
Avid Media was founded by CEO Nick Brown and opened offices in 2010 in Covent Garden. Avid were acquired by Dentsu Aegis Network, a global media group, in September 2016 and have a unique position in the industry. You will be joining at a time of market expansion and growth.
Avid Media are a leader in content marketing and native distribution. We provide a programmatic native demand-side platform to agencies and clients, offering end-to-end solutions for marketers to understand brands content, provide content insights, manage distribution and dynamically feed the best content into the most effective native format.
Overview of position:
Reports to: Head of Creative
Location: London NW1
The Data Operations Executive role is largely focused on producing data and targeting insights using Avid Media's proprietary data insights tool, Canopy. Canopy enables brands to connect with their audiences and immediately highlights the effectiveness and impact of current advertising campaigns. Canopy is also a valuable tool for future planning of campaigns, showing what is of interest to the actual customers that brands aim to target.
General duties include:
- Prepare pre, mid and post campaign canopy reports
- Prepare targeting recommendations based on Canopy analysis and insights
- Liaise with technology and adops teams to ensure the correct implementation of canopy targeting strategies.
- Liaise with the sales consultant team, adops team and external partners to produce targeting recommendations, analysis and insights based on campaign performance.
- Creation of campaign reports for external and internal purposes.
- Monthly creation of Canopy reports for external partners
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Excellent data interpretation manipulation and analysis skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Positive, happy and smart
- Ability to cope with occasional times of pressure. (usually end of month/quarter)
- Problem solving mind
- Ability to read and understand reports
- MS Excel and Powerpoint knowledge
- Proactive attitude
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- A strong understanding of or experience in internet content analysis and tools would be a benefit - Trend analysis etc.
£385 per week
There are three main facets to Avid Media :
Agency content sales and distribution via our PMP (Private Market Place) of sitesVideo advertising technology providers to international companiesContent creation, management and distribution technology creators.(DS/SSP)
All of Avid Media's technology has been and is being built in-house. We pride ourselves on our ability to be one step ahead of the curve and lead the globe in smart technology.
Avid Media provides exceptional levels of service and are well known for our outstanding service levels. We are a hard working, dedicated, fun loving bunch…that generally enjoy our work and try to create a fantastic environment for employees.
Please note that CoSector, on behalf of Avid Media, is managing the recruitment for this role. Please do not contact Avid Media directly; all enquiries must come through the CoSector's internships team. Any applications sent to Avid Media directly will not be accepted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81451565