Audit Assistant Manager/ Audit Manager, Accountancy Practice
I am currently working with Top 10 Practice's who are looking to appoint auditors of varying levels namely at assistant manager level (although manager is also available). The team has had a productive year and is preparing for a busy year ahead having secured new clients.
As an Assistant Manager, you'll be involved in all aspects of delivering audit engagements, from planning through to completion on a broad range of different type of clients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must possess professional qualification; ACA, CIMA, ACCA or CPA.
- Sound working knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP
- IT literacy with good knowledge of Word / Excel / PowerPoint
Experience and Background
- Significant practical audit experience - large clients preferable
- Experience working as part of medium and large sized audit teams
- Experience supervising/ training/ developing staff
If you are interested in this role, please get back to me for an informal conversation about the position and your experience.
Anyone who has audit experience is encouraged to apply as I might other practice firms available for this particular role.
You can contact me on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81451557