Maintenance Engineer - Industrial
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a busy engineering department in a fast paced environment. Our client are a leading manufacturer of building products and have recently opened up a new site due to expansion.
This Maintenance Engineer role is a good chance for any engineer who is looking to get stuck in with a company which offer great training and progression.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- You will need to have carried out a mechanical or electrical apprenticeship
- Experience of the following; fault finding, pneumatics, hydraulics and process control systems
- Able to carry out planned and reactive maintenance, while also identifying continuous improvements to increase equipment efficiency
- Multi-skilled engineer with reliable mechanical and electrical experience in an industrial maintenance environment
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Working a Monday to Friday shift pattern which includes nights
- Work closely with the production team to implement improvement opportunities to increase equipment efficiency and reduce engineering downtime
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81452499