forest school teacher
Location: Chester, Cheshire
Start Date: September 2018
Are you looking for your next career move?
Would you enjoy working with children that love to learn in an outdoor learning environment?
Randstad Education has been working closely with a school in Chester for the past number of years and they are looking for an inspirational and innovative Level 3 trained forest school leader in September. They are looking for someone to work on a Wednesday initially; however there will be more hours available for the correct candidate
A huge part of the school ethos is their focus on establishing a relationship with the outdoors
They are looking for someone with the imagination, enthusiasm and creativity to deliver fun, memorable and educational outdoors experiences for children.
What does the role involve:
* To be their forest school leader to develop and deliver outstanding forest school and outdoor learning activities, whatever the weather!
* Ensure that all children are engaged and having fun in a safe environment
* Be prepared to 'think outside the box' and devise imaginative and varied ways of teaching the forest school and outdoors learning experience to children
* Ensure that our policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
We are looking for someone who:
* Level 3 childcare qualification
* A forest school qualification is desirable, but not essential as training can be provided
* Has a keen interest in or experience of forest school/outdoor learning
* Is punctual, reliable, a good team player, approachable and friendly
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please apply online
(All applicants must meet Randstad Education's strict recruitment criteria and hold, or be willing to apply for, an enhanced DBS check.)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81451144