6 x Technicians
6 x Technicians
Due to continued expansion, my client, a highly regarded and developing company based in the Newmarket area (you will need a car to get to their site) are recruiting 6 Sample Technicians to join their busy team.
Candidates with limited work experience are invited to apply.
The role is within the Sample Management team; as part of the Science Services Department. The Science Services Department supports a variety of teams providing analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, healthcare and manufacturing industries, as well as to animal sports regulators, nutritional supplement manufacturers and workplace testing customers. In this role you will be involved in all aspects of sample management; including receiving, logging, batching and storage of study samples.
- Receiving biological samples and performing integrity checks
- Recording shipment details to a database and logging-in samples
- Creating analysis batches
- Storing and performing final disposal of samples
- Supporting internal customers as part of the bigger team
- Performing tasks in a meticulous manner with close attention to detail and with good computer skills
- A flexible attitude to duties and able to work successfully as part of a team as well as alone. Be prepared to contribute personally to outstanding customer service and be capable of working under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Highly motivated
- Willing to get involved with new ideas and initiatives
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81448532