Data and Insights Manager
Our Data and Insight Manager plays a very important part within our Technology side of our business. Not only will you be super savvy with data with a number of years’ experience under your belt having worked with data and providing insight, you will also have fantastic people management skills having managed a team in a previous role. Your recommendations drive our field sales and training teams to be massively successful in their jobs to win hearts and minds in retail of great Technology Brands - you will have exposure to a number of big name brands such as Microsoft, HP, Delonghi and Panasonic.
This role is not for just anyone! We know that to be successful in this position you will need to have a lot of experience not just working with different types data, but being able to tell its story! You will effortlessly be able to present the retail, customer and competitor data and insight to both internal and external contacts and your excellent working knowledge of Excel and Power BI (or other data visualisation tools) will enable you to do so.
Highly analytical, you will be natural problem solver with an inquisitive mind and will be comfortable and able to make the complicated simpler in order to aid more informed decisions. This use of data will help you use your influencing skills within an extremely fast paced environment.
So what’s in it for you?
If working with some of the biggest names in Technology is not enough to float your boat, try these other benefits out for size….
- No weekend working (40 hours Monday – Friday)
- 25 days paid holidays + public holidays (increases with length of service)
- Free life assurance at 3x annual salary
- Child care vouchers scheme
- Pension contributions - 4% employer contributions
- Private Health Care
- Tablet & mobile phone
- Work for the Field Marketing Agency of the Year 2016
- Award winning career development opportunities
- Access to our newly launched Employee Benefits portal (discounts from a wide range of retailers plus much more!)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81448604