The client is looking for a standalone accountant to manage the entire finance function of a busy office for a £10 million turnover UK operation.
The client is a leading packaging manufacturer and distributor based in the UK and part of a wider group spread across Europe.
Responsible for all bookkeeping functions:
- Sales ledger
- Purchase ledger
- Credit control
- Petty cash
- Bank reconciliations
- Month end accounts
- Prepayments & accruals
- Monthly management reports
- Profit analysis, forecasting channel profit, weekly rolling forecasts.
- delivering annual budgets to gross margin level
- Variance analysis
- Balance sheet control
- QBE or final stages of ACCA/CIMA
- Background in a similar standalone role
- Hands of mentality
- Confident managing key stakeholders
Generous Salary plus benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81472428