Leading eCommerce technology organisation is going through major growth, having won a number of prestigious projects, are are looking for User Experience brilliance and creative minds.
Theye are a very diverse bunch. Each of them brings something else to the team and together they lead design into a top of the range technology company. They work directly with developers, data scientists, product owners and writers.
- Creative thinking: Ideal design process is great, however, they care more about validated solutions
- Each of them is responsible for their work. You should make things happen
- There will be challenges and hard times. We fail and succeed together
- They don't simply critique ideas, they discuss potential, business implications and visual appeal
- There is a strong work ethic and they all aspire to high standards
- Good experience with: IA, interaction design, prototyping and user testing. It's perfectly fine if you feel you have more to learn on any of the steps.
- We are assuming you can prove how much you've contributed to make the online world a better place
- Your passion for work and life is contagious
- Work is not only about graphics and colours; we need innovative ideas
- Keen to work with other disciplines and apply empathy to them too, not just the end user
- In one line: we need a problem solver.
A real opportunity to learn. You may want to sharpen a practice or work on your soft skills. Your personal development is important to them as much as it is to you
Autonomy isn't just a word on paper. Every team member is encouraged to own their work and take pride of it. But when you need a hand, the team is always
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81448524