Marketing Assistant, Travel Industry - £18,000
Are you a recent graduate looking to begin your career in Marketing? Do you get excited by travel and want to work within this industry, well look no further as this may well be the role for you.
My client is a luxury travel company with over 50 years' experience, they have grown from strength to strength and are now leaders within their niche market. They hold an enviable reputation in the market amongst their customers and work together to produce the highest quality and successful marketing campaigns across digital and traditional marketing.
They are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their growing team. This role will report directly into the Marketing Manager but you will also work side by side with their Marketing Executives, Marketing Coordinators and Digital Marketing Executives to support marketing projects and campaign deliverables.
Key responsibilities for this role include;
- Support the wider marketing team with the day to day marketing activity - ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Progress monitoring & ROI summaries
- Support the team with the progression of direct marketing activity
- Monitor payments of all marketing activity
- Action and co-ordinate Retail marketing activity on an ongoing basis, adhering to the Retail Marketing Plan.
- Action and co-ordinate Trade marketing activity on an ongoing basis, adhering to the Trade Marketing Plan.
- Google Analytics website reporting
- Collating and presenting stats from around the business and presenting in a clear, concise way
- Website and Social Media maintenance and management
- Support the team in drafting, refining and checking copy, image selection and artwork, ready for final approval
- Liaise with the Marketing Managers to ensure offline campaigns are translated online
Requirements needed for this role include:
- Degree qualified with a Marketing or Business degree
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Good Communications skills; ability to talk with clients face to face and a good phone manner
- Advanced in Microsoft Office systems such as Excel and Word
- Organised, accurate and efficient
- Professional and friendly
- Good account management skills/ ability to build relationships with travel partners
My client put a huge focus on training their employees and are constantly developing people internally, in this sense you will always feel fully supported in your role.
This role is a truly unique opportunity for an individual looking to bring their experience and passion into a company that is investing and in development.
If you are a well organised, efficient and motivated individual then this may well be the role for you. Please apply with your CV and relevant contact details and I will be in touch.
This is an ideal commute for anyone based in Cheshire, Manchester, Chester, Lancashire and Liverpool.
If you are interested in getting more detail on this role, please apply with your updated CV and I will be in touch.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are 'better placed' (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81474463