Cloud Solutions Developer - AWS/AZURE
Cloud Solutions Developer
Cloud Solutions/AWS/AZURE/OFFICE 365
Up to £60k + excellent benefits including huge pension, 27 days holiday, large training budget encouraging staff to gain industry recognised certifications, Travel, bicycle and discounted gym membership schemes + other excellent benefits
Our market leading client, based within easy walking distance of the train station and situated near the centre by shops, great restaurants and bars, have an exciting new opportunity for a Developer/Software Engineer who will be responsible for the development and operation of multiple cloud applications, based on Microsoft Azure and AWS, developing automation tools to support their cloud engineers operational requirements.
With a passion for cloud technology and automation you will have the ability to quickly establish credibility and trust with key stakeholders internally and externally. You will be able to understand the client's technical requirements, and produce suitable and compliant solutions in response
Ideally with either a deep functional knowledge of AWS and/or AZURE, you should have an in-depth working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET & C#
- DevOps practices
- CI/CD tools
- Source code repositories such as Git
- Developing test automation frameworks
- Solution and platform health monitoring
- Scripting and interpreted languages such as PowerShell and Python
- Infrastructure as code deployments using ARM templates
- Serverless, logic based applications, microservice, PaaS and container based application architectures
You should have experience of:
- Working in both a production environment and a customer facing environment
- Working in an Agile, SCRUM and Kanban environment with multiple product organisations and peripheral exposure to PRINCE2
- Cloud computing best practices
- Refactoring applications to operate correctly in cloud environments, including optimisation and insight
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career in the cloud space!
The hiring manager is ready to interview so please send me your CV or call Ali on 0117 973 5553 to discuss further.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81447712