This morning I have been asked to support on an exclusive basis my client based in the Basingstoke and London area with the recruitment of a Finance Manager to join their team on a Permanent basis.
If successful, you will be part of a Global and Industry leading business within the IT sector, based in a modern building and up to date environment. Working within a small but efficient team and reporting to the VP of Finance and responsible for delivering to following;
- Financial Processes & Procedures, Reconciliation of Balance Sheet Control Accounts to be completed in a timely month end
- Payables, Invoicing & Credit Control, Human Resources and on boarding
- Payroll Management of employees
- New Financial Policies & Procedures across all areas of the business,
- Tightening month end procedures to enable clarity for Board Report Package, Reconciling Control Accounts
- HMRC - VAT & PAYE Monthly and Quarterly, Monthly Budget Preparation & Analysis
- Creating Accurate Monthly & Quarterly Management Pack for the Senior Management Team & Board of Trustees
- Monthly Reconciliations including: Deferred Revenue, Bank, All Balance Sheet Control Accounts, Funding, Prepayments, Accruals and Lease holder Accounts, Trial Balance and Profit & Loss
There is travel involved with this role with 2/3 days a week being spent in Head office in London which may increase further in the future
My client is seeking a quick start for this role so if you are Immediately available or available at 4-6 weeks notice, You're Fully Qualified with ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualifications with international accounting experience and seeking a new challenge, please email me your up to date CV and salary expectations where I will be happy to review your details and get in touch.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81448389