Finance Business Partner
Do you hate being stuck behind your desk all day, everyday, 5 days a week? Do you wish you were able to be out in the business and make a real impact on the numbers yourself? Build relationships with the Operations and have a true understanding of the whole Division? This is a really exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant or Finance Analyst to step up into a Finance Business Partner role, for a large and fast-moving, yet supportive, business based in Coventry, Warwickshire. This is a highly-visible role within the company, where you will be the 'go-to' for your business division with regards to everything finance related, so you will have a holistic view and influence on the whole division.
As Finance Business Partner, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Report on Financial and Operational performance of the business unit
- Build relationships with Operations and other key Senior Stakeholders across the Division, understanding key issues and working together to resolve them and then implement best practice
- Regular process improvement within Finance and externally
- Project P&L and balance sheet
- Weekly and monthly financial and non-financial reporting, showing approved budget, spend to date and forecasted variance to budget
- Present financial performance explaining variances and required corrective action
- Cashflow forecasting
- Quarterly budgeting and forecasting
- Business Strategy and Planning input
- Project work
As you can see, this Finance Business Partner role in Coventry is one that is extremely commercial and relationship-driven, but also requires someone who has a solid technical Management Accounts background, who can delve into the numbers, understand and recognise the impact of external factors to see the bigger picture, and advise accordingly.
In person, to be successful for the Finance Business Partner role, we need someone who is professional, articulate and credible with outstanding interpersonal skills to build relationships and present findings. You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) or finalist, with the ability to constructively challenge stakeholders with a view to driving short term benefits and achieving long term company goals.
If you want to find out more about this exciting Finance Business Partner opportunity in Coventry, Warwickshire, please apply with your CV ASAP and we can answer any questions you may have. Thank you
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81446978