Project Accounts Assistant
Brewster Pratap are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Accounts Assistant for a leading UK Manufacturing business based in Wakefield. The company is ideally situated for people living in Wakefield, Castleford, Leeds, Doncaster and Pontefract. Due to a new ERP system implementation there is a requirement for a Project Accounts Assistant within the Finance team who will help out on various projects and provide cover within the accounts team.
The role will provide exposure to a wide variety of areas within accounts and will feature project work that will be of varying sizes from 1 week to a couple of months, this position will look great on your CV!!
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Producing daily and monthly reports
- Helping to improve the working capital of the company
- Working on costing variances
- Creation of case folders for all customers
- GRNI and Open P.O cleardown (in current ERP system, to clean it for go-live)
- Providing holiday cover for the FD, Financial Accountant, and Credit Controller
- Extensive knowledge of costings and variances
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience of working within an SME is desirable
- Great communicator at all levels
- Prior exposure within the paint/coatings industry would be desirable but not essential
- Great location with excellent transport links
- Market leading hourly rate
- On site parking
- Fantastic role that will look great on your CV!
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81447272