Assistant Nursery Room Manager
Assistant Nursery Room Manager Vacancy at Busy Bees Swindon Peatmoor,
Busy Bees is the UK's leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can't do this without you, so we're looking for a talented Assistant Nursery Room Manager (experienced qualified practitioner) who shares our values to join our friendly team at our Swindon Peatmoor Nursery. You will be at least a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has post qualification experience, passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Swindon Peatmoor Nursery
Swindon Peatmoor is a two storey purpose built building with a home from home environment offering the warmest of welcomes. We have staff who bring their own children to the nursery and long serving staff who are passionate and dedicated to providing the best possible childcare, leaving parents happy and reassured.
Each base room has a senior room manager who works closely with the manager to ensure our high standards are maintained.
The base rooms are age appropriate and offer a bright stimulating environment displaying the children's achievements and art work. Each base room provides opportunities for all children to explore, investigate and offer challenging activities.
We have 3 very large gardens which are again age appropriate. The gardens are an extension of the base rooms allowing the children to make choices of where they would like to play, explore and take part in a wide variety of activities link to the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/ area
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/ area
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Assistant Nursery Room Manager
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
At least 2 years' experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81446712