SAP FICO Analyst
SAP FICO Analyst
We are recruiting a SAP FICO Analyst for a prestigious global automotive brand based at their state-of-the-art facility in Coleshill. The SAP FICO Analyst is responsible for the planning, design, build and operations of IT solutions within the Finance and Controlling Business Processes for UK Plants.
- Plan, Design, Development and Operations of the SAP FICO Application solutions in line with Business Requirements.
- Project Management of local and group wide IT application projects.
- Provide business consultancy within the Finance and Controlling business process areas.
- Provide BRM (Business Relationship Management) services for Finance functions.
- A professional, highly motivated person is required who has demonstrated high levels of Customer Orientation, Adaptability and Personal Responsibility.
Qualifications and Skills
- Considerable experience in the configuration and management of SAP FICO IT application systems development, maintenance and support in the Manufacturing Automotive sector
- In-depth knowledge of SAP FICO with certification where applicable
- Experience and knowledge of ABAP programming / debugging required.
- Consultancy skills, to provide recommendations on SAP FICO business process and IT solution design and implementation
- Considerable Finance and Controlling business process experience.
- Extensive experience working in various SAP interfaces, especially Idoc's and RFCs.
- Good working knowledge of ITIL and Testing Tools.
- Formalised project management experience
- Excellent level of communication skills at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent written communication skills (business cases, specifications etc.)
- High level of key skills (literacy, numeracy, IT skills)
- Personal flexibility is essential
- German language skills desirable
- UK Driving licence essential
Interested applicants should apply to this advert or contact Katharine Bignell for more information at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81449540