Mobile Developer - IOS
Mobile Developer - iOS
Location: Northern Ireland
Salary: flexible - depending on level of experience
New opportunity for a Mobile Developer with a focus on iOS in a global technology company. You will be responsible for the implementation and support of new and existing mobile applications for both internal and external customers. You will be working in an agile team, designing and developing software and tests.
Key skills/experience required:
- Degree level education in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
- Mobile application development with a focus on iOS, using Objective-C and Swift (an interest/willingness to learn Android would be an advantage).
- Designing and avoiding the pitfalls of native and/or hybrid mobile applications.
- Threading and asynchronous code.
- JUnit and associated libraries (mocking frameworks, etc.)
- One or more scripting language e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby
- Source code revision control, preferably GIT
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
-Java (1.6+), J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, JSTL), Struts2, Spring, Hibernate ORM frameworks
- Bootstrap, AngularJS
- Apache, Tomcat, Node.Js, Nginx
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, HSQLDB
They offer an excellent relocation assistance package and benefits, plus the opportunity to cross-train into different native mobile platforms is attractive.
If you are interested, send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81450272