Endur Consultant / Application Specialist- up to £95k
Endur Consultant / Application Specialist- £95k
A global commodities trader based in the City is looking to hire an Endur Consultant / Application Specialist to join its growing IT team.
The main remit of the role is to provide comprehensive front-line support of all applications to the trading floor and to diagnose and resolve day-to-day live system issues in custom application code, custom interfaces, database data and code.
- To provide comprehensive front-line support of all applications to the trading floor ensuring best practice is applied to system support, upgrades, testing and procedures
- To diagnose and resolve day-to-day live system issues in custom application code, custom interfaces, database data and code
- To effectively record and monitor progress of all issues raised, providing feedback to the business users as required
- To liaise with other support and development teams in London to resolve cross system issues.
- Application database management, software installation/patch management, data import/export and system integration, custom report creation and support and general system administration
- To be responsible for maintaining, managing, and testing disaster recovery for each application as needed
- Extensive experience of working and scripting with Openlink Endur is essential
- Proven track record of working within a trading environment is a must have
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server skills (SQL, stored procedures, debugging and performance tuning)
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting services experience or equivalent
- Experience on a first-line support desk assuming responsibility for front office production applications preferably in a commodity trading or investment banking environment
- Knowledge of business analysis processes
- Excellent stakeholder management and customer facing skills
Please send your CV to Michael Moretti for immediate consideration
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81451397