Mechanical Design Engineer
My client are an innovative technology company in the West Yorkshire area who are looking to add multiple heads to their R&D department. As part of this growth, we are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to work on projects from cradle to grave.
The role will report to the R&D Director and will be working closely with team members across other disciplines and departments. They offer stability and progression with a view to developing and nurturing their talent internally over a long term basis.
This role is a full lifecycle role where you will involved with everything within NPD and NPI. This includes: blank sheet design, reworking existing drawings, specifications, technical documentation, 3D CAD, prototyping, customer/shop floor liaison and seeing your design through to production/assembly.
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- HNC/Degree Level in Mechanical Engineering discipline (or similar) - essential
- 3D CAD - Pro-E/CREO or similar (SolidWorks, Inventor etc.) - essential
- Proven experience in a Mechanical Design role - essential
- Plastic Injection Moulded, Cast Metal and Machined parts - desirable
- DFM/DFA experience - desirable
- DFMEA/FMEA - desirable
- See your designs materialise in a company that Assembles, Tests and Manufactures in-house
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working
- Competitive holiday entitlement
If you have the required skills and experience for this Mechanical Design Engineer role, then please get in touch ASAP with an up to date copy of your CV. You can apply direct or get in touch with Will Mieras.
If this role isn't of interest, but you know of someone who could be, Chroma Recruitment operates a referral scheme.
Chroma Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81447194