Credit Control Assistant
Credit Control Assistant - Eccles
Up to £19,000 depending on experience
Monday to Friday - 9am - 5pm
Do you have great credit control experience? Do you want to take the next step in your career working for a well established growing company?
I am recruiting for my client an industry leader in their specialism. They are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to support their accounts team mainly dealing with the chasing of debtors payments as well as working alongside Account Managers to improve current credit procedures. This is a role where you will be working in a busy office environment so initiative and fast pace is imperative for the role.
- Systematically managing and chasing a debtor's ledger
- Working with approximately 1,500 clients
- Taking and processing credit card payments
- Potentially preparing files & information in readiness for legal action
- Agreeing and working on settlement deals where necessary
- Raising credit notes to write off bad debts
- Helping Account Managers improve current credit control procedures
- Taking ownership of the purchase ledger
- Always working with the highest level of customer service to both Clients and 3rd party companies
- 6 months Credit Control Assistant experience
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to use initiative to manage workload and take direction
- Experience of using in-house IT systems
- Qualified OR working towards AAT/ICM or equivalent qualifications
- Proven Credit Control experience
- Ability to work well in a team
If this sounds like you, apply now! They're looking for an immediate start!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81451335