Teacher of Science specialising in Physics
Are you a specialist teacher; talented, passionate and interested in becoming a Science Teacher?
Are you confident and capable of inspiring the most challenging of learners?
Are you committed to raising standards, with the highest expectations of all students?
We are currently recruiting for a Science teacher for a school in Liverpool on a temporary contract starting in September. The post will run until the end of the School year with a few to go permenant depending of performance and results.
- Supportive leadership team within your department
- The school offers fantastic facilities which offer the best learning experience for every child
- Full time, permanent contract
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/Form Tutor.
- Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential. To contribute to raising standards of student attainment
- To teach students, according to their educational needs, including the setting and marking of work to be carried out by the student in school and elsewhere.
- Hold QTS or equivalent
- Experience working within a UK school within the last 2 years
- Good communication skills
- Can build positive rapport with students and staff
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate and apply today!
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Catering, Technicians, Administration and Finance.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks, including enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and full referencing process, and the cost of any new police check (DBS) required will be met by the candidate. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start working in the school soon after.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Ryan Davies, your specialist Secondary consultant, via email or telephone at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81447196