Financial Accounting Manager
I'm reaching out today with an opportunity I have picked up this morning with a very exciting, well established business boasting an annual turnover of £650m with aspirations to grow to a group turnover of £1billion by the year 2020.
Established in the late 1800's, my client has been operating for over 150 years and now represents a number and variety of manufacturers under its umbrella. Operating across a number of locations, our client is the number one within its industry and their reach stretches across the South Coast, spreading from Devon, Hampshire and West Sussex into East Sussex, Surrey and Kent.
My client is offering a great opportunity for you to join its team on a full time, permanent basis as a Financial Accounting Manager. For further details, please read below;
Purpose of the Job
The Financial Accounting Manager will manage the financial accounting, cash management, and fiscal compliance functions of the group. The financial accounting team currently consists of five direct reports.
The role will be one of two senior accounting roles reporting into the Group Financial Controller, and will form a key part of the long-term development and succession plan within the finance function.
Key responsibilities are as follows.
1. To manage and motivate the financial accounting team;
2. To take ownership of the nominal ledger;
3. To ensure that all balance sheet reconciliations are accurate, up-to-date and reviewed monthly;
4. To manage capital expenditure and associated reporting;
5. To ensure that the short and longer term cash flow forecasting is efficient and accurate;
6. To manage the longer term integrated model covering P&L, balance sheet and cash flow;
7. To ensure accurate VAT returns are submitted and settled on time;
8. To ensure that other fiscal returns are completed on time;
9. To ensure that statutory accounts are completed and filed on time;
10. To liaise and support the external audit team;
11. To complete all finance and accounting functions relating to the holding company;
12. To advise the company on the impact of changes to accounting and fiscal regulations;
13. To carry out any other duties reasonably required.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please email me at where I will be happy to discuss your job search and this opportunity.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81447593