Group Finance Manager
Hours of work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pmOptimo Care Group provide homecare services across the North West of England as well as both South & West Yorkshire through our of group companies: Warrencare, TLC Homecare & Town & Local Care. Our Services include: homecare, domestic help, home respite, learning disability, supported living, support for children and families, as well as specialising in dementia support.Due to growth of our services we are now recruiting a Group Finance Manager, based at our Head Office in Barnsley the ideal candidate will be commercially astute, with business acumen to play a broad role in the Company. The successful candidate will manage the Group Finance function and support the Group Financial Controller to deliver accurate and timely Company financial information across the group. Some of the duties involved will include:
- Monitoring all accounting functions within the group, including classification of accounts, period end closing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, nominal ledger, payroll and IT systems.
- Supporting the production of the Group Monthly Management Accounts pack, including accruals and prepayment schedules, P&L analysis and consolidated position.
- Identifying, planning, recommending and implementing changes required to ensure the projected profit and cashflow targets are met.
- Supporting the production of the yearly audited financial statements as required.
- Monthly reporting to and attendance at Senior Management Team meeting.
Proven advanced experience of Office, particularly Excel, Sage 50 payroll and Sage 50 Accounts are essential as is AAT Technician (QBE) and 5 years financial and minimum 2 years staff supervisory experience.Closing date 25th May 2018
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81449339