Purchase Ledger Clerk
The role will form part of a team responsible for the prompt and accurate checking/coding and logging of invoices and issuing payments to suppliers, helping to manage spend to current policy and restrict the firm's exposure to non-standard business terms.
The client is a leading legal firm with offices across the country.
- Receipt and logging of invoices
- Financial coding of invoices
- Posting of invoices to the finance ledger
- Processing daily Bacs and cheque payment runs
- Liaising with suppliers on invoice queries
- Liaising with internal customers to resolve authorisation queries
- Accurate record keeping and document retention
As part of the Finance team, you would be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous purchase ledger experience.
- Must possess a 'can-do' attitude and be able to pick up new processes quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to build effective and engaging relationships across the immediate team and wider business contacts.
- A robust approach to relationships and interactions with colleagues and a positive team spirit is essential.
- The finance department is often a lively and pressurised environment and the job holder should recognise and respond positively to this as appropriate.
- Previous experience of working in a client focused environment with the ability to communicate at all levels
Competitive Salary plus benefits and free parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81449961