Chase and Holland are excited to be working exclusively with a £40million turnover business based off Junction 27 of the M1. They are keen to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their growing finance team on a temporary basis with immediate effect.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Managing a ledger of key customers
- Carrying out regular debt management calls with customers
- Negotiating alternative payment plans with customers when necessary
- Ensuring accurate, immediate allocation of receipts to accounts
- Liaising with staff within the business to ensure customer queries are resolved promptly
- Highlighting potential debt risk to the necessary stakeholders
- Running credit checks on new and existing customers.
- Setting up new clients, ensuring their details are correct on the system
- Distributing statements, invoices and credit notes as appropriate
Required Skills and Experience:
- Relevant credit control experience gained ideally in a similar sized business
- Confidence when liaising regularly with key customers and clients
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and manage workload autonomously
Applicants should be immediately available with previous credit control experience within an office environment. The right person needs a confident and professional phone manner. This is a temporary, full-time position working 9am until 5pm and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81473025