Risk Assessment Analyst
Risk Assessment Analyst - 12 month
As part of the team you will be responsible for assessments globally where data is stored, hosted, and/or processed externally with a supplier.
Key activities include:
· Ensuring 3rd party technology risk assessments are conducted in a timely manner and in standards
· Collaborating with other business units to evaluate a supplier's policies and procedures
· Interpreting and providing guidance on data risk and controls
· Presenting findings to management as required, dealing with escalations and managing expectations.
· Reviewing and updating of documentation.
· Conducting sample based QA of the reviews.
· Security or Risk Management
· Technology Risk Controls -Technology Risk Assessments
· Vendor management and 3rd party technology assessments experience
· Strong experience in communicating with key stakeholders
· Professional qualifications from ISACA, CISA, or ISC2, CISSP
· Understand and experience of ISO7001, SSAE16, NIST etc.
· Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
· Microsoft office (lookup functions and create pivot tables)
· Build relationships with individuals at all levels (internal/external)
· Multi-tasking - work on multiple streams of work concurrently, with attention to detail
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81446888