Java Equities Quant Algo Developer
Global Investment Bank seeks multiple Java Developer (at all levels) that are interested in and have a passion for developing robust and scalable algorithmic trading systems. The successful candidates will be joing the Investment Banks Flagship Front Office Team in Building a New Greenfield algorithmic execution systems used globally by Equities and FX.
The successful candidates will gain extensive Front Office Investment Banking exposure, with daily interaction with the Equities and FX Business.
- Expert Core Java knowledge
- The desire and ability to lead a growing team of Algo Developers Team (Senior Candidates) or to learn the ins and outs of Algo Developing whilst on the Job (Associate Level Canddates)
- A proven background in software engineering with a degree in ComputerScience, Mathematics, Engineering or relate discipline
- An understanding of the Linux operating system and server side development.
Desirable Knowledge/ Experience (But not essenital):
- Experience working in a front office environment.
- Knowledge of algorithmic execution / automated trading systems.
- Equity and/or FX trading business knowledge
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81451012