Trade Floor Support (Energy Trading/Desktop/2nd Line/Deskside)
Trade Floor Support (Energy Trading/Desktop/2nd Line/Deskside/Support Engineer) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract within a 5 year programme of work. The role will based in London (Oxford Street / Marble Arch). Successful applicants must have recent and extensive experience working within the energy trading market as a Trade Floor Support Engineer.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Provide Trade floor IT support to the Trade Floor users.
- Incident resolution with the customer focusing on infrastructure and application support.
- Involvement in business as usual/BAU Trade Floor support.
- Must have a recent and extensive background in energy market trading support;
- Demonstrable experiences of Market Data applications support/Trade Floor Support: Bloomberg, Reuters etc.
- Strong client service experience.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81451009