Special Needs Teacher
SEND TEACHER REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE START
- Qualified Teaching Status
- Interest or experience working with pupils with Special Needs
- Knowledge of SEND including Autism Spectrum Conditions, Severe Learning Difficulties or Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties
- Competitive pay ranging from between £90 - £160 a day based on experience
- Parity pay with permanent staff
- CPD including Team Teach
Randstad Education are looking to recruit a Special Educational Needs Teacher for a school based in Halton. The post will be to start ASAP with the potential to run into the next academic year.
We are looking for a committed, hard working individual who has experience teaching in an SEND environment.
To register with Randstad Education and apply for the above role, please contact John Richey on 0151 255 1666 or alternatively email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81447169