Network Implementation Engineer (SD-WAN) (SC Cleared)
Network Implementation Engineer (SD-WAN) (SC Cleared) - Solihull, West Midlands - Contract.
A global IT services company is searching for a number of Network Implementation Engineers with SD-WAN expertise to join their team in Solihull, West Midlands on a contract basis. The role will require SC clearance.
The Network Implementation Engineer should have experience of the roll-out of new customer deployments, testing and acceptance into service and snagging utilising SD-WAN technologies.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of SD-WAN technologies - Cisco Meraki.
- Background in deployment and delivery to timescales.
- Understanding of Acceptance Into Service Processes and Procedures.
- Clear understanding of network monitoring tools and ability to on-board devices into multiple tool-sets.
- Good analytical and fault finding skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Team working skills.
- Adherence to standard processes.
- Valid SC Clearance.
The Network Implementation Engineers will fulfil site migration support and on-board the on-site devices to the network managed service. You will successfully migrate the sites within the time window prior to the retail customer's business peak.
- Delivering solutions to agreed planned roll-out schedules.
- Ensuring that all testing is completed against templated test plans.
- Acceptance into Service for NOC 1st/2nd line as well as 3rd line support teams.
- On-boarding of devices into Network Monitoring Tool-sets.
- Reporting stats of deployments and communication to team leads/management.
Please send your CV to to apply.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81449436