Senior Pensions Administrator
One of the UKs leading Financial Services organisations currently have the requirement for a Senior Pensions Administrator to join their growing team in Cheltenham.
A few of the duties included in the role are outlined below:
- Manging a portfolio of clients
- Manage projects to ensure all deadlines and budgets are met
- Check work of other team members, ensuring accuracy and compliance with scheme rules, procedures and legislation
- Assist with promoting our administration services and systems to existing and potential new clients
- Communicate with clients, their members and advisers
To be considered you should have 4+ years experience in DB Pensions Schemes, you should ideally have experience in complex calculations of retirements and divorces.
The client is offering a highly competitive basic salary + bonus and an excellent benefits package. This is a first class opportunity to join a genuine marker leader offering excellent development opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81445225