Purchase Ledger Assistant
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk?
Are you immediately available to start a temporary contract?
If so, then please read on...
Jenson Fisher is working alongside a well known business in Perth to recruit an Purchase Ledger Assistant for there premises in Perth. Reporting into Senior Management, this role will include high volume invoice processing and frequent use of Microsoft Excel.
The position will involve:
- High volume matching, batching and coding of invoices.
- Use of various IT systems including Microsoft Excel.
- Dealing with customers in a professional manner.
- Ensuring expenses and invoices comply with audit requirements.
- Working to tight deadlines.
You will be:
- Experienced in dealing with high volume work
- Able to focus on the details
- Able to offer support to the greater finance function.
Please apply as soon as possible as this is an urgent vacancy. To be considered for this position please click 'apply’ alternatively contact Andrew Crines at Jenson Fisher via the contact details provided.