Systems Engineer - Safety-Critical Systems
Avionics, Electronics, Electro-Mechanical safety-critical systems, Requirements Capture, DOORS
Location - Hampshire Nr Portsmouth
Salary Neg - Depending on skills
A wonderful opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join a very impressive global engineering group, who are currently seeking a number of talented Engineers at their Hampshire site.
This is a key Systems Engineer position that will see you involved in developing / implementing engineering solutions meeting key customer requirements.
Systems Engineer - Key Responsibilities :
- After analysing customer requirements you will prepare and manage systems requirements and design specifications, ensuring you follow relevant legislation and business needs.
- Determine system hardware and software architectures.
- Prepare Requirements Specifications.
- Prepare Systems Test Plans.
- Conduct V&V activities.
Systems Engineer - Skills and Experience required :
- You will already be a proven Systems Engineer, seeking a fresh technical challenge or a role which will develop your Lead capabilities.
- Sector experience is not restricted to avionics , but we do need candidates who have worked in safety critical industry sectors ( Rail , Aerospace, Medical Devices, Nuclear, some Marine , some Automotive)
- Good knowledge of complex systems, involving software and hardware
- Any experience of working on unit level is preferable than experts of a "whole system"
- Good Requirements Management experience - ideally using DOORS
- Strong knowledge of V&V processes - especially within a safety-critical engineering environment
- Good documentation experience - ability to write plans , procedures
- Internal and External Stakeholder Management abilities is crucial
This is a wonderful career opportunity, so if you are an experienced Systems Engineer looking for that new challenge - apply now by sending me your cv and contact telephone !
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81449236