Do you have a passion for helping children to realise their potential? Do you have a sound knowledge of the KS1 and or KS2 curriculum and can deliver it in a way to inspire children to achieve?
We are working with 60+ schools in the Camden Borough who are continuously looking for motivated Teaching Assistants to come on board and join their team. Work can be provided on an ad hoc basis to suit and long term if required.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping Teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
Benefits to you:
* Competitive pay rates, weekly pay.
* Access to Free CPD course and safeguarding training.
* Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the market.
* Close to public transport links.
* Car parking.
* New schools with excellent resources available.
*Strong SLT teams and support.
*Providing general classroom support in KS1 and KS2.
*Support Teachers in EYFS.
*Helping children in the classroom, supporting their learning and development.
Requirements, you will be/have:
* A trained Teaching Assistant to Level 2 or Level 3.
* Will use your own initiative and be highly motivated.
* Experience of working with Key Stage 1 and 2/EYFS children.
* Able to develop professional relationships with pupils and staff.
* Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour, and an understanding of how all children learn best.
* Will be confident with behaviour management.
You will need to satisfy eligibility to work criteria, referencing details and have a DBS (we can help you to obtain) that is registered on the update service.
If you are a KS1 or KS2 specialist Teaching Assistant and feel that you have what we are looking for, apply online today! If you have any questions, give Adam Haynes a call on 0161 200 1930.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81470466