Credit Controller - Accounts Receivable
Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable
I have a fantastic opportunity for 2 Credit Controller's based in Witham, Essex.
One of the roles is a 12 month contract and the other is for 3 months with a view to be extended
Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable - Job Description
The Credit Control Officer is responsible for professional, timely and accurate debt recovery on behalf of client organisations. This role requires high quality written and verbal communication skills to deal with a wide range of debtors from elderly and vulnerable individuals to corporations with rigid payment processes. Sensitivity is required when dealing with all personal debts.
- Obtain aged debt reports and prioritise debts to chase.
- Use available resources to confirm contact details for customer.
- Make all necessary enquiries to establish any reasons for non-payment and negotiate payment methods / repayment terms with the debtor. Repayment terms should be in accordance with client policy, and if necessary referred back to .
- Generate automated reminder letters and check all electronic and manual diary notes to ensure the issuing of the letter is appropriate. If not, consider alternative action.
- Communicate with finance and no finance budget holders in client organisations and other NHS bodies to assist in resolving queries regarding disputes for no -payment of invoices between NHS organisations.
- Ensure receipt of all certified agreements as per the timetable.
- Interrogate the Sales Financial ledger to obtain reports. Using analytical skills, analyse data and complete standard forms, used as supporting documentation in the preparation of the statutory accounts, under guidance.
- Where applicable prepare Direct Debit payment schedules for the Team Leader to process.
Credit Controller - Skills
- Working towards AAT Intermediate level (NVQ level 3)
- Credit Control or Accounts Receivable experience
- Operational knowledge of financial systems and financial theoretical knowledge
- Knowledge of the NHS would be desirable
PLEASE APPLY BY CLICKING THE LINK
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81445951