Assistant Management Accountant
A Great Opportunity For The Next Step In Your Career! Assistant Management Accountant Opportunity.
Your new company
This highly regarding Housing Association has been helping to transform people's lives and reducing homelessness for over 15 years. The organisation have high aspirations and are driven by providing affordable homes and a wide range of supporting services that will enable people and communities to thrive and enjoy life. This not-for-profit organisation has an annual turnover of £25 million and employs approx 200 people and play and significant role in supporting the local economy and community.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Management Accountant and you will be responsible for
- Supporting the production of monthly management accounts
- Quarterly forecasts
- Annual budgeting.
- Completion of integral reconciliations
- Ad hoc management reporting
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you must have the below experience:
- Involvement or knowledge of preparing budgets, forecasts, analysis & investigation
- Able to communicate with stakeholders throughout the organisation
- AAT Part Qualified or equivalent
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Intermediate knowledge of Word & Excel
- Ability to meet operational and financial deadlines
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81475485