Software Engineer - C++ , C#, JAVA
Software Engineer - C, C++, Java
British citizen - due to Security Clearance
Multiple opportunities for software engineers within the ever-growing government intelligence solution sector, to join a world-class company at either their Hampshire of Gloucestershire locations.
We're seeking enthusiastic, talented software engineers to develop high quality software on highly sensitive defence and government contracts.
You will be capable of design and development in multiple high-level languages, ideally with knowledge of scripting and test frameworks.
Software Engineer - Key tasks
* Working in software engineering teams across the full lifecycle , coding in a various languages depending on the project requirements - incl Java, Java Script , C, C#, C++, SQL and/or Python
* Develop your and others' ideas from concepts into products
* Supporting the company's business development function by providing technical consultancy as and when req
Software Engineer - skills and experience:
* Good software engineering skills with knowledge of high level languages (e.g. C, C++, Java, C# etc.)
*Familiar with concepts such as test driven development, continuous integration and version control
* Relevant IT, Mathematics or Engineering degree
* Ability to gain high level security clearance - hence you do need to be a British Citizen for these positions
Excellent opportunities to work on extremely interesting technical projects - apply now or call Gary for an initial chat on 01923 224481.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81445420