Senior Network Analyst
Senior Network Analyst (Network)
Hyde are looking to recruit a Senior Network Analyst
At Hyde, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement. We are looking to recruit a Senior Network Analyst to join our Technology team
We offer a great flexible benefits package which in, the ability to engage in flexible working and a 35 hour working week, some flexibility will be needed with regards to hours due to the nature of the role.
- Act as a senior member of the Network Infrastructure Team by providing expert Technical support and advice.
- Work closely with Infrastructure Manager, Project Managers and Infrastructure staff to plan, manage and implement network changes, produce policies and processes as required including the production of comprehensive documentation.
Essential Technical Capabilities
- Excellent Cisco networking skills and experience - Routing and Switching
- Network Security Appliances - Essential- Cisco ASA; Cisco ACS, Fortinet 800D & IDS/IPS
- Significant experience of firewall, secure Remote Access and network security appliances/devices configuration, implementation and support - in particular (Cisco ASA, Cisco FirePOWER, Cisco ACS, Cisco ISE, Fortinet 800D etc)
- Good understanding of Network Design (WAN/LAN)
- Good understanding of Load Balancing - Citrix Netscaler
- Familiarity with IDS/IDP and/or Next Generation Fortinet Firewalls
- Network Services - Essential - Configuration & Support
- Cisco Catalyst 2960x Access Layer Switching
- Unified Comms - Presence, cloud, IM, Voice (including IP telephony), video conferencing
If you are looking for a great opportunity working in an environment which will expose you to several projects and the ability to enhance your career, please forward your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81449395