Interim Managerin - PFI (Private Finance Initiative)
Umbrella rate: £290.00 PER DAY
Working on behalf of a Local Authority, Aatom Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Interim Manager - PFI (Private Finance Initiative) on a 3 month contract. They would like someone who has the experience and knowledge in the following:
Purpose of the role -
To manage PFI (private finance initiative) schools contract.
To strategically manage, develop, organise and control a professional service area ensuring the delivery of the service meets all the clients, professional and legislative requirements.
- The Contracts are complied with for the benefit of the client and the schools.
- Areas for change and innovation are identified and explored and where appropriate agreed and implemented
- Budgets are forecast, established and managed.
- Payments are processed and made to contractual requirements.
- Proper processes are complied with.
- Any deviation from programme is identified and investigated.
- Team fully understand PFI and requirements and is highly motivated.
- Team develops and improves with succession planning.
- Liaise and work with schools suppliers, contractors, partners and other PFI practitioners to identify and implement areas for efficiency and flexibility.
- Knowledge of PFI and experience builds confidence and encourages dialogue.
- Impacts and viability of projects that might impact upon PFI schools are fully considered.
- PFI contracts allow the optimum development of the schools and the client's policies and strategies.
- Contractual reporting processes are complied with.
- Management information extracted, analysed and reported as appropriate allowing compliant accounts and areas for improvement to be highlighted and actioned.
- Experience of leading PFI (private finance initiative) arrangements on behalf of client and schools.
- Detailed knowledge of principles and practice of PFI contracts.
- Leader of complex, technical service area with wide range of stakeholders.
- Management of budgets.
- Compliance and protection in schools.
- Previous PFI (private finance initiative) experience
- Experience of managing as a provider or client
- Public sector experience in local government or schools
- People management
- Project management
- Ability to organise and motivate team
- Previous team management experience
- Effective Communicator
- The ability to successfully plan, manage and communicate project risks
- Ability to manage projects using the Prince2-aligned project management methodology
- Degree or equivalent
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81445915