ALN Learning Support Assistant
ALN Learning Support Assistant
We are currently seeking to recruit Teaching Assistants to work in special schools in the RCT area
- Salary: £55 - £65 per day
- Location: RCT
- No Payroll Fees
We have links with a number of Special Schools across RCT who have requirements for both short term and long-term cover. We can offer candidates experience in a wide range of settings which will enable you to build upon career goals, develop your knowledge and experience and enhance your professional skills.
The ideal candidate will have to be approachable, reliable and flexible to meet the needs of the schools, and have experience of special needs and nurture settings.
You will need to have a strong work ethic as you will be undertaking a wide range of responsibilities within the classroom, taking direction from the classroom teacher You will also have experience of working with SEN pupils within an educational setting, and have the ability to build strong rapport with challenging pupils in mainstream and nurture based provisions.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking tasks set by the class teacher
- Supporting children within the class
- Building up rapport between yourself and the pupils
- Managing the classroom under the direction of the class teacher
- Attending staff meetings
- Undertaking training to further develop your professional portfolio
- Supporting children with SEN (SEN settings)
- Working with small groups or 1-2-1
To apply for this position, you will need:
- Recent experience of working in a Mainstream classroom/or experience of working with children with special educational needs (SEN) in an educational setting
- A strong passion to enhance the development of pupils
- An approachable and positive attitude
- Hold relevant qualifications
- Be registered with the EWC
- Be confident in working with small groups and 1:1
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to take one out
Benefits will include:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Quick registration (Enhanced DBS check)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work for a range of schools
- Professional development
- Weekly pay
- CV writing and support
- Interview preparation
- Free Training
- A company that listens and values you
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Employee of the month £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Holiday pay - option to have it paid on top of your wage weekly or option to have it accrued (paid term time)
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81470378