Our Client who is one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle dealership. Due to continued success Staffbase has been appointed to recruit for the position of Credit Controller to join the busy team in Birmingham.
Reporting to the financial controller you will be responsible for undertaking credit control. Duties will include but are not limited to: -
- Chasing overdue accounts by telephone and email.
- Placing clients on stop
- Send out monthly statements by email and post
- Respond to customer queries and update DMS System
- Follow up with department managers to chase up resolution of outstanding Invoice queries
- Request references for prospective customers
- Submit invoices on customer portals
- Allocate payments
- Attend debt meetings
- Raise credit notes
- Liaise with purchase ledger team
- Update all activity on DMS
- Provide financial controller updates
- To ensure all customer complaints are dealt with professionally and effectively, refer to other department managers when required.
The successful application will have at least 2 years credit control experience. You must have excellent computer and keyboard skills, good numerical and administration skills, excellent telephone manner and have a high attention to detail.
Experience of Kerridge DMS would be an advantage.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 0900 - 1730
22 days holiday per annum rising to 25 with length of service, plus bank holidays.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81475885