PR Executive, Commercial Business, Medway. £22,000 - £30,000
Our Client is a growing Kent business, a specialist in their field who has big ambitions to become a household name. Communications has played a key role in their growth and they are now looking for a PR Executive to work alongside their new PR agency in developing communications which engage and influence their audience.
The PR or Communications Executive role is key as this is seen as a growing area for the business. You’ll be aiming to raise the companies profile on a national basis through a variety of channels. Day to day you’ll be…
- Creating content for both digital output and wider customer communications.
- Work alongside the companies PR agency, inspiring them to do their best work and get the brand out there.
- Be creative and write engagingly, in a way that reaches the audience and drives sales.
- Get into the psyche of the customer, translating into copy words that encourage them to consider their futures
- Understand and take a proactive interest in the business and their products
- Work with the rest of the team and take a proactive approach to knowledge sharing and generating new ideas.
The Right Candidate…
You’ll have Public relations experience perhaps as a PR Assistant or PR Executive or perhaps working agency side as a PR Account Executive or PR Account Manager looking to make the move client side? You’ll bring…
- A track record of creating engaging B2C creative writing across different formats and channels for a range of demographics.
- Experience of working with external agencies, helping to manage their workload, output and direction.
- A solid understanding of the role of public relations, in terms of gaining amplification via key influencers and as a story-telling craft.
- A passion for writing and an excellent grasp of how to construct compelling articles. English as a first language and excellent grammar.
With a basic salary between £22,000 and £30,000 depending on experience and a clear progression plan for the right candidate this is a job not to be missed. Send your CV to Alexia at Curteis Webb Recruitment.
Curteis Webb are a Marketing, PR, Digital and Creative Recruitment Specialist, based in Kent we recruit across the South East so if this isn’t for you then please do check out our website where all our latest roles are advertised or send us your CV and we’ll do the hard work for you.