Senior QA Analyst (Financial Services, Automation, Java, Python)
A unique and exciting opportunity for a Senior QA Analyst (Financial Services, Automation, Java, Python)has arisen to join a leading Tier 1 Investment bank. This opportunity offers the chance to significantly propel your career in a truly cutting –edge, innovative environment. Are you ambitious enough to take this opportunity?
My client is a leading, global bank, who offers a broad range of financial services. They have a requirement for Senior QA Analyst (Financial Services, Automation, Java, Python) to join theirFX -Trading Technology team and specialising in the testing of an FX Algorithmic Trading platform. You will become part of a global team and need to be a highly determined and experienced individual.
The Senior QA Analyst (Financial Services, Automation, Java, Python)will be responsible for:
- Delivering independent testing for a major application belonging to the FX eTrading stack.
- Contributing to the build out of automated testing.
- Execution of automated testing for functional and non-functional testing.
- Test case design and development
- Assist the QA lead in the quantification and tracking of automation test coverage
- Enhance the way in which QA function operates to create an efficient, scalable team.
- Experience of working within a global functional QA Test team within the financial sector or for a major bank or client.
- Knowledge of test automation methodologies and experience of implementing test automation best practices.
- Experience of integrating automation tests into the build process e.g. Hudson, Jenkins.
- Experience of developing stubs and drivers.
- Experience of developing, extending and executing test automation frameworks for both functional and non-functional tests would be an advantage.
- Development and technical skills (Java, Python or any other programming or scripting language)
- Business domain knowledge of FX, Rates and Commodity Trading
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81446411